Saturday, January 16, 2016

If You're Happy and You Know It / A Flair For Buttons

It's the weekend!  Yay!  I hope you are all enjoying your Saturday so far.  Today, I'm sharing my latest layout for A Flair For Buttons.  I used two flair buttons from the With All My Heart set.  I did some watercolor work on some white cardstock and then used Project Life cards from MAMBI to create my design.  I found this pack of cards at Hobby Lobby, and I don't even do PL.  I love the patterns and colors on them, and I love using them on layouts.

I also used stickers from a few MAMBI sticker books that I also purchased.  These two flair buttons coordinated very well, and you can't go wrong with cute hearts!


I used the packaging technique and a brush with the watercolors on the background.  I also used watercolors to paint in the letters on this card.  I layered some tangled thread here under the flair button for a pop of orange.  I did a lot of machine stitching on the background and on the card, and I added in a few Crate Paper rub-on hearts.


I love bright colors, and this flair button is one of my favorites!  This PL card was so cute, and the flair fit perfectly right up top.


I cut this big heart from a 4x6 PL card.  I love how it looks like it was painted with watercolors!  I added more teal behind it with thread and then added another cute sticker.


This fun "I Love You" sticker was perfect for the bottom of the page, and I worked my journaling under it.  These MAMBI stickers are so fun and there are so many in the little booklets.


Here's one more close up of the upper left area.  I love how the watercolor turned out.  I did add some white and lime green tissue papers behind my photos.



Here is a look at the entire set With All My Heart.


You can go HERE to check out all the flair in the store....there are a TON!  And they're all amazing!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Love this Missy!! those little flair are adorable and work perfectly with those MAMBI cards :)

    ReplyDelete