Saturday, September 19, 2015

Body Pump Strong / A Flair For Buttons

Happy Weekend, scrappy friends!  I'm so excited to share my newest layout for A Flair For Buttons with you today featuring the awesome Work Out Flair Set!  I have been wanting to use these for quite some time, and I finally did.  I am a fitness instructor, and I teach three different classes at our local gym.  Les Mills Body Pump is one of them, and these photos are from one of my Friday night classes.  It's a weightlifting class, and these flair were so perfect for this subject!

I used a very old Studio Calico collection called Snippets.  I used a few of the patterned papers and embellishments mainly because I liked the colors.  Body Pump colors are red and black, so I liked that plus it had the colors mixed in that were in the group picture.  I jazzed up my white cardstock background with some spray inks and a triangle stencil first and then added a cut file and my layers.

Body Pump Strong

This flair is my favorite...that is exactly what our bar looks like when it's loaded with weighted plates!  Plus we are all flexing in the photo :)  I did some machine stitching around the page and added this cute arrow clip.

Body Pump Strong1

Even if you don't lift weights, this red EXERCISE flair is perfect for any workout.  I layered it over some tangled thread and a circle stamp.  I love mixing and matching stamps on a layout.  These are Jillibean Soup and Heidi Swapp.  The die cut is from the Studio Calico collection.

 Body Pump Strong2

This is another one of my favorite flair buttons!  I just had to use it.  I layered it over this circle I cut from patterned paper and some washi tape.

 Body Pump Strong4

I mixed and matched my title here using a die cut, some very old felt Thickers and some newer red foam Thickers.  This flair looked perfect in this spot, so I adhered it down in a nest of tangled thread.  I wrote a few sentences under the title and added a date stamp.

 Body Pump Strong5

One more close-up here of the background.  I love using inks and stenciles!  I love the subtle yet messy and random look they can give.  So much fun!


Body Pump Strong3


Workout

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment