Tuesday, July 29, 2014

You / My Scraps and More

Hey, friends!  I hope you enjoyed your weekend :)  Today I'm sharing a page I made a few weeks ago for a challenge over on the My Scraps and More boards.  The challenge was to use only one collection (no mixing and matching) and to use several big embellishments from that collection...like big chipboard pieces, banners, dimensional stickers, etc.

I dug through my MME stash and pulled out the Cut & Paste "Adorbs" collection.  Everything on my layout is from that line, with the exception of the pink & white striped washi tape, the clear sentiment stickers, the thread and the background elements.  I started with this beautiful blue and green ombre paper and jazzed it up with some modeling paste and stamps.  I wanted to create a messy and scattered look.  I added some patterned paper layers behind my photos, as well as some pink acrylic paint.  Then I embellished.  I used a few chipboard pieces, several stickers, lots of brads & enamel dots and some washi tape.


Here you can see some of the paste texture and stamping up close.  I added pop dots to this chipboard bubble...I love that it's ombre!


Lots going on here...so much depth and layering.  Dimensional stickers do all the hard work for you...just stick'em and go :)  I love the chipboard frame...I decided to use it as an anchor for all the goodies on top of it instead of putting it on a photo.


I created messy cluster at the bottom of the layout for my title.  I brought the pink paint down there as well as the tape, brads, stickers and enamel dots.  I love clusters!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh just LOVE LOVE how fun your page is, with all that yummy eye candy!!! your backgrounds are always amazing and love the thread!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet layout Missy!! Love the two separate clusters you created, and all of the awesome texture on your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, fun and playful design! Love it!

    ReplyDelete