Thursday, March 27, 2014

Summer Blondie / My Creative Scrapbook

Hello and Happy Thursday :)  Today I'm sharing my final layout featuring the March Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook.  I've truly loved working with all of the My Mind's Eye goodness this month!

For this page, I decided to scrap a few photos of my youngest little babe from a few years ago.  She was so tan and her hair was so blonde!  I added in all kinds of things on this layout.  I really love that mistable Prima flower sticker at the bottom.  I inked it yellow...so fun and easy!  I also love the Heidi Swapp fabric trim.  It comes white, and I painted this one grey.  I also added in lots of misting and watercolors here and there.


Doesn't this flower look like flock?  And it has adhesive on the back...it looks so intricate and complicated, but it was simple and fast.  I misted this fabric trim pink and added a few pop dots to the chipboard heart.


I wilted this Prima flower down pretty good and misted it.  I like them to look old and worn.


Here you can see the watercolors pretty well.  I think I tear my patterned paper on just about every layout I create :)


Stickers & chipboard...LOVE!  I added in some stamps as well as some tangled thread.

The April kits will be revealed soon...the time is just flying by!  Some really pretty goodies coming your way soon :)

Thanks for stopping in, and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie, Missy! I love the fun mix of colors on this layout and all of the awesome texture you added!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable little sweetie and your layout makes her pictures shine! As always your layout rocks! Really liked all those textures and layers and how you did close ups to highlight details.:)

    ReplyDelete