Friday, February 14, 2014

Love You + a Valentine Crop at My Scraps!

Happy Friday, friends!  Before I get to my page, I wanted to let you all know about the 2nd Annual Love is in the Air Crop over at My Scraps & More.  It starts today, so if you'd like to join us, check out the forum HERE.  We'll have 18 challenges and some games going on...and, of course, prizes to be won!  You won't want to miss out on all the fun :)

I created this layout using the February Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook.  This picture is sort of washed out because it's picture of a picture...haha.  I don't even have a nose here, for crying out loud :D  It was already washed out, and I tried to edit it, but it was taken with an old school camera back in 1999.  I still wanted to scrap it, even though it's hard to see our faces.  I still remember the night, and that's what's important here :)

This kit is full of the Love Notes line from Crate Paper.  I used my Cameo to cut out all the cute heart shapes, and then I back each one with patterned paper.  I finally got my hands on some of the new Heidi Swapp Color Shine in WHITE...omg!  Where have you been all my life?!  Everything was pretty simple for this page...I added in a few goodies around the photo and threw in a few more stickers on the right.  I really love how the black makes the other colors stand out.


I don't think I could create a page without lots of layers.  I just love the depth it creates.


All the stickers are just so cute in this kit...and the chipboard shapes are adorable, too!


This floral patterned paper is from Pebbles...love the different reds & pinks.


You can go HERE to check out all the fun kits available.  Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful page Missy and I love your blog makeover!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! And a perfect picture really isn't the most important thing - it's the memory...and the pretty layout you were able to make, too! *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Black background with the pops of color, Missy!! The hearts are really fun and what a great photo of the two of you!!

    ReplyDelete