Monday, December 2, 2013

Who Needs Pants?

Haha!  Check out this layout and you'll see why I asked that!  This page documents my little streaker.  She ran off from me one day in the middle of a diaper change and this is where I found her...standing at the coffee table, mowing down some Cheerios!  I had to get the camera and get some pictures...that little hiney peeking out was just too cute!

I created this for a Word Up Wednesday challenge at My Scraps and More.  The challenge was to create a question for the title.  This one seemed appropriate for this page :)  I used the new Finnley line from Glitz.


I added a little bit of light yellow paint to the background as well as some gesso behind my journaling.


Lots of layers, buttons with cord and those awesome Glitz rhinestones!


Another shot at the bottom cluster...


This was a fun page to make...this collection wound up being perfect for these photos.

I hope you guys all have a great Monday!  Thanks for stopping by :)

4 comments:

  1. I sooo love this!! super cute title! I'm thinking I might use it for my 3 year old son! never wearing pants! I love the buttons and twine and all those fabulous layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout Missy!!!!! Love all the layers and the Finnley line from Glitz...perfect for this precious pic of your baby girl! :) Those cheeks.....just wanna pinch em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos are too cute!! Love how you mixed the Glitz on this page, Missy! And I love that you added the big Glitz rhinestones! Those are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! So adorable! I love little baby butts :) You have such an amazing style! love it :)

    ReplyDelete