Thursday, December 12, 2013

Fall in Georgia

Hey there, friends!  Happy Thursday :)  Today I'm sharing a page I created a few weeks ago for My Scraps and More.  This was for a Saturday Steal Challenge, where I chose a member's page to lift.  I chose one by member Colette.  She used a gorgeous panoramic photo, which inspired me to use this one.

I was SO excited to scrap this beautiful picture.  I live in Florida and we NEVER have beautiful Fall leaves.  One of my good friends moved to Georgia this past summer, and I was able to go up and visit her last month.  We missed the peak leaf change by about a week, but it was still unbelievable to me!  I took so many pictures...it's just so different from where I live!


I cut all the leaves on my Cameo and then painted them.  I used these cute little wooden leaves from the Crate Paper Acorn Avenue line.


I love how these leaves turned out :)


Another close-up...


I love tearing paper...I love that it never looks perfect.  I love buttons, too....


I recommend scrapping a panoramic photo...this was something different for me, but it was fun!  Give it a try...challenge yourself!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. this is such a beautiful page with a beautiful photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo Missy!! Love the mix of wood grain and fall colors you used on your page to highlight the photo! And the outline leaf shapes are really fun!

    ReplyDelete