Sunday, December 22, 2013

Creative Scrappers #258

Hey, friends!  Are you excited that it's reveal day over at Creative Scrappers?  I am...it seems like it has been forever, even though it's only been two weeks!  Here's Sketch #258....isn't awesome?


I stuck to the sketch pretty closely.  I love the grid design and just decided to jazz up a few of the embellishment squares.  I used papers from the No Limits collection from Heidi Swapp.  I love that's not a girly line at all.  Even though I mostly scrap my two daughters, they aren't what I would call the "princess type," so sometimes I like to create a rougher-type page to showcase their comings and goings.  We were about to go for a 4-wheeler ride here...and that's always a dirty situation :)


I'm really loving adding thread to my pages these days...I think I've said this already a few times.  I just like the messiness of it.


Lots of elements going on here...a big button, cord in place of one of the squares behind my journaling spot and an epoxy arrow sticker from Heidi.


Something was missing here, so I just cut a random star from vellum and added a sticker to it.  Vellum is awesome...it adds something without being overpowering.


Be sure to check out all the amazing pages from the Design Team HERE.  So much fun inspiration!

This month's sponsor is:
http://shop.thetwinery.com/


Thanks so much for stopping by today....have a great Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. so fabulous!!! Awesome Job my dear!
    happy holidays xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! Love your take on the sketch, and love this collection! May have to get it myself! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Missy!! The Heidi Swapp collection looks amazing on your page and I love the fun use of the messy twine!!

    ReplyDelete