Friday, November 29, 2013

Never a Dull Moment

Happy Black Friday, friends!  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday.  We visited with family and enjoyed lots of yummy food :)  But instead of shopping today, I went to the gym instead.  It was the best decision, by far!  :D

Here's a page I created for My Scraps and More.  I used sketch #55 and some awesome Cut & Paste papers from American Crafts.  I love the colors!  I added in a bit of watercolor to my background, and even though my paper warped a little, I still love the results.  And I LOVE my gold Color Shine...it's awesome and shiny!  Yes!


I added in several chipboard pieces and some cord.  I think I add cord or floss to every page I make these days!


Paper layers, chipboard, watercolor and shiny gold!


I cut these fun words on my Cameo and then painted them to match.


Be sure to check out the My Scraps Sketch Blog for the weekly sketches...you could win a prize if you play along!

Thanks for checking in with me today!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome use of the AC, Missy! And I love all of the fun cut files you made for this page! And I have to agree, that the Gold color shine is pretty awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete