Thursday, October 3, 2013

It's Always Sunny + a question...

Happy Thursday, friends!  Quick question...is anyone else having problems with their photos when uploading to Blogger?  All the sudden, my photos are very dark when they upload.  I've edited them and brightened them up, but when they upload, it looks like I've darkened them quite a bit.  So I had to go back and lighten this one up VERY bright for it to look somewhat normal right here.  Very weird...I've rebooted and everything, and it's still doing it.  WHY?  Ugh.

***I figured out how to fix it!  You have to go to your Google+ Account and UNCHECK the "Auto Enhance" feature for photos.  Apparently Google thought it was okay to just re-edit your photos for you.  Not cool.***

Anyway, this is a layout that I created for My Scraps Sketch #47 last week.  Audrey Yeager designed the sketch, and it's a really good one!  I used The Pier from Crate Paper for this one.


I just love all the stickers, and the sequins are awesome!  I love the bits of shine they give.


I finally broke into these big red letters...so fun and different!


Lots of lovely layers...


I love the tags...they go perfectly with the sketch!


Here's the sketch:



Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Someone else was commenting on the same issue Missy. I think Ashli at Purple Mailbox said it was in the settings....I will see if I can find the link on how to correct for ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout. I love this collection and you did a great job creating with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE The Pier collection on this Missy, and that you used the acrylic alphas too! Perfect for your fun Summer photo!! And I'm glad you found out to go to the Google + settings. I was going to tell you too, that Ashil Oliver had the same problem and posted a fix for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Love it! And, I am SO GLAD you posted this because it did it to my last post!! Will go change it now! THANK YOU!! :D

    ReplyDelete