Sunday, October 27, 2013

Creative Scrappers #254

Are you ready for another awesome sketch from Creative Scrappers?  Yes!  When I first saw this sketch, I knew right away that I wanted to dig into the New Elle's Studio Penelope collection.  I LOVE this line...so fun and girly!  I decided to scrap this photo of my Reesie Cup...I just adore action shots of her being giggly :)


I threw in some paint splatters, washi tape and vellum here and there.  Aren't these colors just great together?


Elle's has the cutest embellishment pieces...adding those in was my favorite part of this layout.


Check out the amazing sketch by the super talented Jenny Evans!


Make sure you hop on over to the Creative Scrappers blog and check out the full reveal!  So much inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. I love it!! You rocked this collection and the added black is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable Missy!! I love this collection too and it looks great with your cute photo!!

    ReplyDelete