Saturday, September 14, 2013

She's Just Silly {My Creative Scrapbook}

Happy Saturday, friends!  Today I'm sharing another layout I created using the September Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook.  I love the gorgeous colors and patterns in the Chalkboard line from We R Memory Keepers included in this kit.

I rarely do hidden journaling, but I wanted to change things up on this page.  So I decided to create a little envelope for a journaling tag.  It just pulls out and slides back in.  I have a tutorial for it at the end of this post :)

This page was easy to throw together...I started with some coral paint and an old credit card and just smudged it all around where I wanted my cluster.  The rest is just layering in bits and pieces of patterned papers, die-cuts, chipboard pieces and stickers.  I also added in some stamping here and there.  I fussy cut the flowers & leaves from patterned paper.


The MME brads are awesome!  They're also in the kit :)  I love outlining stickers with a pen...it just makes it pop a little more.


Fussy cutting...stamping...and layering.


More layers!  I love bending and scrunching up the ends of the layers...it adds dimension and interest.


My journaling tag. I love how it turned out!


Another angle of my layered cluster...


Here's how I created my cute little envelope.  I found this little  envelope/baggie in a pack on clearance at Michael's. 


Be sure to check out all the available kits from My Creative Scrapbook HERE.  There is SO much to choose from!  Very pretty stuff.

Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love thd hidden journaling, Missy!! And the Coral paint is so pretty in the background!!

    ReplyDelete