Monday, September 9, 2013

I Love Us + new Add-on Kits from My Creative Scrapbook

Another Monday is here!  Today, I'm sharing my second page showcasing the September Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook.  I just adore this Chalkboard line from We R Memory Keepers!  I love the splashes of mint, coral and yellow.  I started with some gesso and mint colored paint to create a messy background to create some separation between the black and white background and the photos.  I love how this page turned out...and I don't feel like even used that many pieces on it.


I did add some circles with a stencil and some modeling paste, and I outlined my little banner pieces with a black pen.


I really love the MME brads, and these pretty Prima flowers match the papers perfectly.


Love this texture!


I also wanted to show you all the September Add-On Kits...they are AWESOME!

September Spotlight on Your Life - Today (Project Life style)


September Spotlight on Your Lift - The Best (Project Life style)


September Mixed Media Kit


September Flower Kit


All of these kits can be found in the Add-on section of our website at MyCreativeScrapbook.com, although they are flying off the shelves... so if you'd like one, hurry on over and place your order!

Thanks so much for stopping by today...have a good one!

5 comments:

  1. Love this Missy! The chevron pattern looks great for your background, and I love how you added a different mat behind each photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background paper and green paint! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous lo! So upbeat and happy! So eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete