Saturday, August 3, 2013

Am I being punked? OMG!! MME Design Team!!

I know...I'm in shock, too!  I am still in disbelief that I have been asked to be a member of the My Mind's Eye Design Team!  WHAT!!!  I've been holding this in for over a week now.  I couldn't be more excited!  This is a HUGE dream come true...to be a part of such an amazing team that has always been one of my favorites!  What an awesome opportunity this is...wow!

I received an email from THE Stephanie Howell last week, and I opened it first thing in the morning when I was still half asleep.  Talk about a wake-up call!  It took me no time at all to perk up and start doing the ever-popular scrappy happy dance!  I accepted immediately.  I kept looking behind me to see if Ashton Kutcher was going to pop out and tell me I was being punked!  Haha!

I cannot wait to begin designing with the other extremely talented ladies on the team...I am beyond honored to be amongst them.  I hope I can do the products and team proud :)

Here are two of my most recent favorites featuring MME products.


Okay...now that I have that huge announcement made, I'm off to go do more happy dancing!  Have a GREAT weekend!


12 comments:

  1. How AWESOME Missy!! Big Congrats! I'm so excited for you and you always do such amazing pages with MME products!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoooo!!!! So happy for you Missy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's soooo awesome!!!! Huge congrats! You'll do awesome with their products! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whooo hoooo! That is sooo amazing! I am excited and happy for you. You do wonderful stuff with their products and you have such a distinct style. Looking forward to seeing you do more wonderful projects for them.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so exciting! Congratulations to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Missy!! I am so excited for you...You have such a fabulous style that is ALL you and very unique. I can spot your layout without even reading the word "Nugget!" I love MME and will be cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Missy!! Totally deserved! Can't wait to follow you and your MME creations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I hope you've danced the whole day away, Missy! Congratulations! So well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just saw that!!!! HUGE congrats!!!!!!!!!! You deserve the spot 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll do wonders with MME stuff!!!!!!!! YUPI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xx
    Hugs from Greece!!!!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What wonderful news Missy! WTG!!

    ReplyDelete