Monday, July 22, 2013

This Girl Sure is Fabulous

Hey, friends!  It's time to share another My Scraps and More page :)  This one follows Sketch #37.  I used the new Fancy Pants collection Memories Captured.  I really love the colors in this line!  I added in some blue paint for some pop of color against the black, and then added in layers and tidbits here and there.


I really love adding buttons and cord to my pages these days...one of my faves!


I love the tags in this collection...super cute!


I cut this black piece on my Cameo.  I love the way it creates a pattern that the paint shows through.


Here's the sketch...isn't it awesome?


Hop on over to the sketch blog and check out the newest sketch.  Also, check out the new and improved store site!

Have a great day and thanks for visiting my blog :)

3 comments:

  1. Love all of the awesome layering Missy, and the fun little layered cluster on the left, too!! Such an adorable layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! pops so awesomely on the black!! another great page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take! Great layering and love how that blue does pop and draws in all the other bits of blue as well as the t-shirt!:)

    ReplyDelete