Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I'm a GDT at Shimelle today!

Hey there, scrappy friends!  I'm so excited to share my GDT news with you today.  I was quite ecstatic when I was asked to do a tutorial post for Shimelle.com.  I decided to do a step-by-step tutorial on how I create my messy/no patterned paper/lots of painting, stamping and washi layouts.

Here are my close-up shots.  The tutorial is up on Shimelle's blog today, so head on over and check it out!  I hope it inspires you to get out to get out those paints and brushes and start from scratch!


Thanks for taking a peek today!  Have a great Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Guest Designer spot, Missy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! Can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved your post over at shimelle's, i was so inspired that i had to make a layout right away! thanks for sharing some of your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!!!! off to look now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. off to check it out! looks amazing..x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tutorial is amazing. I'm definitely going to have a go at this.

    ReplyDelete