Saturday, December 22, 2012

A few My Scraps layouts

Good morning, scrappy friends!  It seems as if my scrappy posts are few and far between these days.  I am finally able to sit down after a super busy week and post a few pages that I made a few weeks ago.  Thank goodness we are on Christmas Break now, so hopefully I'll have lots of scrappy time in the near future.  I still have to wrap presents...I haven't even started!  Once I get started, I'll get in the "wrapping zone," but I just haven't felt like doing it yet.  It's on my To Do list for today, though!

I have three pages to share today that were up on the My Scraps & My Scraps Sketches Blogs recently.  The first one was up on the blog a few weeks ago.  I finally got my hands on an arrow stencil and I was dying to use it!  I also wanted to try out the triangle trend.  I found a great sketch at Scrapfriends and got busy.  I used the gorgeous papers from Studio Calico's Heyday collection.  I have also been enjoying my new early Christmas present...my Cameo!  How did I survive without this thing all these years?!  Haha!  It's amazing!  I love all the cuts you can get, but I really love that it cuts any font on your computer!


Here is the sketch:


This page was based off of last week's sketch at the My Scraps Sketch Blog.  My silly Paige decided to chew on this doll's hat...what a goof she is!  :)  These are papers from an old K & Company Halloween stack.  I just love cute Halloween papers! 


And another Halloween page...this one was up on the boards a few weeks ago for a {play} challenge.  The challenge was to create some sort of grid on your page.  I used the same K & Company papers for this one.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have a wonderful Saturday and an even better Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME pages! The first is my fave with those triangles! The cameo is really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You inspire me in so many ways, Missy! These pages are beyond gorgeous! I really love the triangles and soft color palette of the first! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB pages Missy!! You really rocked that sketch on the first layout! And all of the circles on your last two layouts are really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I have missed meandering your fabulous layouts! Loving all the dimension and attention to detail in all of these layouts!

    ReplyDelete