Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Miss Pickles :)

Hey there!  Another Tuesday is here, and that means another Artful Delight page.  This is my 4th layout using the October kit, and I've got one more coming next week.  That will be my final layout for the DT...sniff, sniff.  My term is coming to an end, and I'm going to miss it so much.  Okay, I'll deal with that sadness next week.  Onto my page!

I used a lot of the MME The Sweetest Thing papers for this one...and I just love those enamel dots!  They are included in the kit. I fussy cut those cute flowers from one of the Cosmo Cricket papers.  The "perfect" stamp is Prima...it's in the kit, too.  Those little wooden birds & clothespins are also in the kit.  That circle journaling spot is from an Echo Park sheet...I think I've used one of those spots on all of my pages this month.  It just keeps on going...

This is my youngest cutie pie, Paige.  I have no idea where the nickname "Miss Pickles" came from, but it's one of the many names we call her :)


Don't forget that today is the last day to upload a project for the October sketch challenge.  You could win yourself one of these kits!

Have a GREAT day, and thanks for visiting me :)

3 comments:

  1. Your layouts ALWAYS make me smile, Missy~!! Such a cute little "Miss Pickles"~! Love that nickname- funny all the things we come up with to call our kids, huh??

    I love the little pearls that go from big to small next to your photo, it drew my eye to your journaling right away. Fabulous~!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness, this one is absolutely too cute Missy!!! LOVE that adorable photo and the mix of patterns is awesome!! And you know I love the Pink, Black, and Yellow together!! You've done an amazing job during your time as an Artful Delight Designer!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome! I love how you used those enamel dots! great idea!!

    ReplyDelete