Thursday, August 9, 2012

A few pages for My Scraps & More

Good Thursday morning to you!  I have a few layouts to share today...both are pages I created for my weekly DT challenges at My Scraps and More.  Each day a different challenge goes up, which is one reason why I love being a part of the team.  There is always a new challenge happening.  Don't forget there is a DT CALL going on right now!!  Check it out HERE.  It's such a great team to be a part of...you get free product every month and you get a VERY generous discount to use on anything in the store!  Give it a shot :)

Now, on to my pages.  The first one is from the {play} challenge I posted last week.  The challenge was to use at least FIVE photos on your page.  I still have lots of July 4th photos that I'm working on, so I printed out four of them really small.  My goal was to use the five pictures without making the page look cluttered.  The key to using lots of pics on one page is to make them small.



I loved this fun sketch from Page Maps, so I used it as my guide.


My next layout went up today, and it's another {play}challenge.  I really love this page...I used papers from Crate's Little Bo Peep collection, and I am so in love with the colors!  The challenge was to use TAGS on your layout...easy, right!  There is a whole page of tags in this collection, so it was a perfect challenge.


I am a big fan of Jenny Evans, and I love this sketch she created! I just had to play with it :)


Thanks so much for stopping by to visit. Don't forget about the DT Call...it really is a lot of fun! If you don't think you'd want to be on the DT, you can still join us and play along with all of the fun challenges over there. Fun things are in the works...you won't want to miss it!

4 comments:

  1. Love how you used the photos on your first page Missy, without it looking over-crowded with pics!! The 4th theme looks awesome and I love that you used a kraft background! I love title you picked for the second one to go with those photos!! :) So cute! And that CP line is so pretty and I LOVE the way you used those tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love both projects Missy! They are so bright and fun. Your details are always so eye catching. You did such an amazing job using the 5 photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such darling LO's with amazing color and designs!! Love that tag cluster and distressing!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable pages Missy! Your little one is so beautiful :) Love your small photos on your first page - looks great with the one big one...Thank you so much for your condolence message on my blog. I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete