Thursday, June 21, 2012

Another Artful Delight page + a makeover!

Happy Thursday, scrappy peeps!  I have yet another layout to share today featuring the Artful Delight June kit.  Like I said in my previous post, it's the kit that never quits.  It's one of those kits you can stretch and stretch...and still have plenty left over.  Before I share it, I wanted to state the obvious...my blog got a makeover!  I've been wanting to do it for a while, and I finally bit the bullet and went for it.  Kristine Davidson designed it for me, and I'm so excited at what she created.  I am so in love with the bright colors...if you know me, then you know I LOVE anything bright.  When I saw this cute digi kit, I knew it was perfect for my blog.  I love the pinks, blues & greens, and those frogs!  The rainbow!  The sun peeking through the clouds...I could go on and on...haha!  I'm so thrilled with it, and I hope you like it, too!  THANK YOU, Kristine!  You did an amazing job.

Now, onto my page...I really love how Simple Stories has their 12x12 papers designed in these little "card" type shapes...the mats for both photos were just cut out...already made.  There was also a sheet that had smaller "cards"...like I used for the title.  There are SO many to choose from...the possibilities of combining it all are endless.  Some of the 12x12s are halved...like the text print I have behind the photos.  Simple...just cut it in half and it's ready.  I love how easy it is to use this stuff...the hardest part is deciding which sides to use.



I splattered & smeared a little paint...


Lots of edge distressing...I am addicted to roughing up edges :)


I still have three more layouts featuring this kit coming up...I can't wait to share them! I also will have more from My Scraps & More coming up as well. Thanks for checking out my blog, and have a fantastic day!

6 comments:

  1. Love your cute new Blog makeover, Missy! And you have done such an amazing job with the Simple Stories in your Artful Delight kit! I love the pieces you used for the mats behind your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used this kit, Missy!! Lovin' the paint drips and smears too!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic looking Blog! And such another wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was a pleasure working with you Missy! I'm glad you LOVE It! I do too ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is just way too cute!! I love how the blue cardstock mimics her cute little jean skirt- just adorable. You do amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must admit I haven't really been drawn to Single Stories yet but you're making it look more and more appealing! This is adorable! Oh and I LOVE the new look to the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete