Saturday, May 5, 2012

ScrapFIT Weekend Warm-Up #27 & NSD!

Happy National Scrapbooking Day, everyone!! I was hoping when I woke up this morning, there would be tons of scrappy presents sitting on my desk...kind of like Santa sneaking down the chimney and leaving loads of gifts for the kids! No such luck...just my same mess I left from yesterday...haha! I plan on getting in some scrapping today, for sure.

I wanted to let you know about May's Weekend Warm-Up over at ScrapFIT. All you have to do is create a layout, card or other project featuring FUSSY CUTTING. Here is the layout I made as a sample. All of the flowers and leaves were cut from patterned paper. A great way to make your own embellishments :)



I also wanted to let you know about a fantastic NSD giveaway chance over at Scrappin' Sisters. Erin and Kelly have compiled a fantastic batch of scrappy goodness that you could win! Check it out HERE to leave your comments. Thanks to Erin & Kelly for offering up these awesome prizes! Check them out...

Have a GREAT Saturday & NSD!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing our giveaway, Missy! LOVE your pretty layout, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy, I love that floral pattern on this layout and of course, your layering is really awesome!! And I love the way you popped up some of the flowers and added the cute buttons!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missy this layout is just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete