Monday, April 16, 2012

My First Reveal at My Scraps & More!

I'm so excited to share my first DT projects for My Scraps & More! I was sent the Bo Bunny Alora collection, and let me tell you -- if you love bright & vibrant colors like I do, then you must get your hands on these. They are so bright, and the colors just pop right off the page. You really should visit the My Scraps & More shop...Tammi always has a sale going on and her prices just can't be topped!

Here is what I created with these fabulous papers:

The gorgeous flower & bird patterns on these papers make it easy to just add your photos. A lot of the papers were really busy, so I broke them up by using some less busy papers or a contrasting color. So many of the designs on the papers are so pretty that I didn't want to cover them up! So I ripped and tore and cut so I could include everything I wanted.




I added a little ribbon banner at the bottom of this one. I just can't get enough of banners nowadays :)




I'm not much of a card maker, but I like how this one turned out. I just love distressing the papers' edges. I just think it takes a sheet of paper to a whole new level and makes it look so much more interesting! I used a loopy border stamp and the bottom & top and then used my scallop punch for making the borders. I added a ribbon strip along the bottom and after adding a few distorted circles cut from patterned paper, it was done :)


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great Monday :)

6 comments:

  1. great layouts,soo much fun and color in the papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing layouts and card Missy! You are right...this line is perfect for you, because you do such an awesome job with the bright, fun colors! I bought some at my LSS a couple of weeks ago and have a layout coming up this Saturday for a Blog Hop, that I used it on! It is a really fun collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are fantastic!!! Love your work Missy, such gorgeous layouts and I think the distressing makes it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are all amazing!!! Your way with color...I know I sound like a broken record, but...is amazing!!!! Love your gentle distressing and the fun circular elements- incredible and inspiring Missy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing LO's, Missy!! Love the hand stitching and distressing!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete