Friday, December 9, 2011

ScrapFIT Weekend Warm-Up #20

ScrapFIT has another awesome challenge for you! This one features distressing and chipboard. I created this Hangin'With Dad layout as a sample.

I used papers from an old DCWV stack. The chipboard pieces are from the same line. I added some stamping and stitching, as well as some buttons & thread.

I love this little skinny banner!

I love buttons & tiny thread bows! So dainty up next to ripped and distressed paper :)


Thanks for checking in! Have a great weekend :)

3 comments:

  1. Adorable page! I love the grungy/distressed look, mixed with the bright, happy colors! The banner is awesome and I love all the bits and pieces of floss on the layout, along with the cute little animals!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Missy! Love the pop of bright colors against the kraft background and such cute little details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bright colors in your layouts always stand out to me, love it! I also love that cute banner!

    ReplyDelete