Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sweet Peach Nov. Sketch #1 & ScrapFIT Warm-Up

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! I have two layouts to share today. The first one is a layout I created using the first sketch of the month at Sweet Peach Crop Shop. The reveal is today, so go check it out! The sketch is amazing :)

Here is what I made. I've been wanting to scrap this picture of Reese...I just love it! The papers and colors of this month's Sweet Kit just matched it perfectly.




The next Weekend Warm-Up is on the blog over at ScrapFIT! This one is about using stamps of some sort on your layout. I created this as a sample layout. I used bubble wrap as a stamp...I just love the look it gives.



Remember, if you win the WWU, you will be featured in the guest FITGirl Spotlight!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that first layout is beautiful! I love the little yellow rosettes. The colors on the Easter layout are so fun and the chick and bunny embellies are too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages MIssy! I especially love the first one- the colors and design are really fantastic. I also really like how you did the journaling there- it adds balance to an already wonderfully thoughtful and creative page. The easter page is fantastic too- lovely images in both.

    ReplyDelete