Sunday, October 9, 2011

October Sketch #1 @ Sweet Peach

Hi, scrappers! I hope you've had a great weekend. It has been raining here for 24 hours straight...no lie! It's still going...unbelievable! I think we'll need a boat soon. The first sketch of October is up at Sweet Peach Crop Shop! It's a good one, too!

Here's what I created, using the October Juicy kit. I love the paper combos in it...such pretty colors & neat patterns. I misted some brown Smooch over a felt flourish mask to help make the background more interesting.

This rickrack ribbon comes in the kit, and it's actually a creme color. I misted it to match the reddish color in the papers.

This beautiful flower & the buttons also come in the kit! There is a second flower just like this one, with a pretty aqua center, too! It's coming up in another layout :)


Have a great weekend! (And stay dry!)

1 comment:

  1. I love how soft and pretty this is, but that it has some bright pops with the yellow and pink! Your misting looks great and I love how it turned out on the rick rack!!

    ReplyDelete