Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Miss Hollywood & No Ordinary Girl

I have two layouts to share today! One is for the latest sketch challenge at Sketchy Thursdays, and the second one is for the latest DT challenge at Paper Thrills.

I created this for Sketchy Thursdays. I used mostly DCWV papers and one from Doodlebug. I used my Nestabilities to cut the journaling brackets.



Here is what I made for Paper Thrills. This was a HEAVY METAL challenge, which was hard for me initially. I don't have a lot of metal. I wound up using staples, eyelets, zipper flowers and shiny metallic paper.


Aren't these zipper flowers the coolest? I found them at Walmart on the end of a random aisle on clearance for $1!!! I spritzed them pink. LOVE them! I also used a few sprigs of red craft wire, wound up into little springs.



Thanks for checking in! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Love the bits of frames on the edges for the ST sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, these LO's are fabulous! Those zipper flowers are awesome and I love the journaling on the first LO. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun layouts! Love what you did with the bits of yellow ribbon on the first and on the second, those zipper flowers are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete