Monday, May 23, 2011

I won the Page Maps Contest!!

I was half asleep just a few minutes ago, checking my scrappy blogs, and I noticed that the winner had been chosen for the Page Maps contest. I literally said out loud, "Well, don't get your hopes up...you know you didn't win." And then I clicked on the page and saw my Mama's Little Flasher layout!!! I WON!!! I can't believe it!! I get a $35 to A Cherry on Top...my FAVORITE online scrappy store!! WOO HOO!!! That totally just made my day!!

Go HERE to see the post!! Yay, me!! Thank you, Becky Fleck, for creating such awesome sketches & having these contests!

6 comments:

  1. Woot! Woot! Congrats! You deserve it, that page is the cutest thing ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW well congrats to you! Glad that that made your day, well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Missy! Your never stop amazing me with your details!!! I love love love this layout! Enjoy the moment, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS...you deserve it. Your layout is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats....don't underestimate yourself....its a gorgeous page

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting!! Your layout is so adorable! I just love all the layers, stitching and felt fusion!! Wonderful colors and details. CONGRATS!!! Sabrina

    ReplyDelete