Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cute Girlies

Here is a quick page I completed. I have a few other pages in progress...in a few days it will be time for another ScrapFIT reveal :) I'm also working on some guest design layouts for Helen Croft's Scrap A Little blog next month! It's also my husband's and my 11th anniversary this weekend, and my girls are on Spring Break! So needless to say, I've been busy...but a good busy!

Here is my quickie page...I had fun making these cute little flowers. They're so easy! I created my background with mist and chalk...the yellow is chalk. Super fun and easy to work with :)


These flowers are so easy to make...gotta love handmade embellishments!

1 comment:

  1. this is really cute. Did you use a border punch to make the flowers? great technique on the background. =)

    ReplyDelete