Friday, February 25, 2011

A few more Christmas pages!

I'm sharing a few more Christmas pages today. I keep thinking I'm almost done with my Christmas scrapping phase, and then I find more special pictures I need to use. I didn't realize I took so many photos last year! With it being Paige's first, I guess I did go a little overboard :)

Here is Paige hanging out in her Bumbo chair last December. She was so silly, leaning back and giggling! I used more of last year's Bo Bunny Christmas line. I used the Lacy Labels Cricut Lite cartridge to cut the red scalloped circle. I love that cartridge!


This was a page that I just did in a hurry...can't you tell? I cut the gingerbread man using the Jolly Holidays cartridge, and once I put it all together on the page, I thought he looked so cute! I used papers from a huge DCWV stack. The little gingerbread guy by the title is a stamp from Imaginisce. He's so cute :)


I knew I had a ton of pictures of Paige on her first Christmas morning, and I wanted to put them all on one page. I thought creating a layout of small 2x2 pictures would be perfect! I used some MME's Colorful Christmas line from last year...love these colors! So non-traditional and perfect! Sometimes you just have to get away from all the red and green. The little presents are a stamp. I stamped in on different patterned papers and cut and pasted...I think they turned out cute!


And finally...a collage of some sort for some random Christmas moments.


I used a Hampton Art Spritz Screen flower as a mask and painted around it, creating these messy "snowflakes." I love the look it gives!! I also did some stitching and inking. Again, I wanted to use a lot of little photos on one page and use up some extra paper scraps at the same time.


I have a few more non-Christmas pages to share, but I can't until they are revealed at ScrapFIT on March 1st and Sassy Lil' Sketches on March 7th. Can't wait!! Thanks for checking out my blog :)

1 comment:

  1. какие красивые!
    очень понравилось ,О)

    ReplyDelete