Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Rejected, yet again

Here are three layouts I did about a month ago for a design team submission. I was not picked...again. They didn't want the layouts posted anywhere until they decided who made the team, so I'm finally able to show them. It's a good thing I love scrapping for myself and will continue to do it even if I'm never on a design team. Sometimes I wonder why people gush all over your work and tell you how great it is, yet it's obviously not good enough to make the team. Oh well...life goes on.

One last Halloween layout of Paige from last year...I went glimmer mist crazy! Loved how the background turned out. I even used some crayons to fill in some spots.


I misted a rainbow for this one...I just had the idea in my head and went for it.


This was the last picture I had from Paige's 8-month photo shoot. More misting!

2 comments:

  1. Don't get so discouraged!!! Your style IS fantastic! Case in point, this super duper rainbow layout!!! HOLY WOW!!! I've been rejected for many design teams. It is frustrating but there are sooo many talented people out there. I have no doubt that your turn will come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get upset!
    You know, I noticed that people who don't get into a DT often have too different style, too unique and too interesting to be a part of the crew. If they had you joined you'd beat them up =) So take it as a compliment - you're too good for a DT =)))
    Love your LOs!

    ReplyDelete