Saturday, September 4, 2010

Treasured Hunt Round 2!

I made it to Round 2! This week's challenge at Treasured Scrapbooking is to create a layout using the following criteria:

Use a book title as your page's title
In your journaling, use "The things I've learned about..."
Use lined or ledger paper
Use at least 3 layers of paper
Use something school related

Here's what I came up with:


I used Dr. Suess's Oh, The Places You'll Go. I used lined notebook paper for my journaling, which includes the required phrase. I used three layers of paper, and I created a globe for my school-related object.

I cut a circle from some old white packaging from a random pack of stickers. I inked and glimmer misted it, and then tore up some green tissue paper. I misted that, wadded it up, and glued it down. I think it turned out rather cute!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Missy, sorry I havne't been around to ooh and aah over your amazing creations but I'm back!!! Love the paper in this one, the pictures are so cute and the globe is FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete